Just a few things I know you're all DYING to hear about:
1) I went to Indiana this past weekend to visit my family and some friends, and it was a great time. A few pics coming soon. :)
2) I got the feedback on my mole. A nurse called and left me a voicemail, and it went something like this:
"Hello, Kara, we just wanted to call and give you the results on your biopsy. Your mole is not cancerous or anything...it is just fine. You do not need to worry about it. The reason your mole looked weird because there was a cyst under it, and the cyst was traumatized. So again, no worries. Your mole is fine. It just had a traumatized cyst under it. Thank you!"
(A traumatized cyst? What on earth? Explanation, anyone???)
3) Dave's professional engineering exam is this Friday. It's a huge deal...he's been studying for months. So please keep him in your prayers!!
4) I'm going to Columbus, OH this weekend to visit my college girlfriends, and I'm pretty psyched. :)
5) The house situation is moving right along. I've been planning some things for it...more pics on this also coming soon.
6) In case anyone doesn't know yet, Emily and Sion are pregnant!!! Yay!!!! I'm very excited for them. :) Baby coming in November. :)
Ok those are all of the miscellaneous things going on in my life that I can think of right now. :)