This weekend may have been one of the most productive weekends of my life. Here's what I did:
1) Rearrange pictures in living room, hang up pictures in upstairs hallway and master bedroom.
2) Rearrange living room, decide I don't like it, put it back the way it was.
3) Turn our extra reptile tank on tv stand into something that looks somewhat on purpose. I put the leftover reptile cage docoration in it with some plants and rocks. No, it has no purpose. No, it makes no sense. But it looks like it's supposed to be there instead of like we're storing an extra reptile tank in our living room. (Yes, I realize that's still what we're doing, but it allows me to deceive myself so just let me be.)
4) Clean master bedroom. (Anyone who has seen our master bedroom lately realizes that this in itself is a weekend project.)
5) Go to Walmart to buy cleaning supplies.
6) Scrub down new (craigslist) patio table and chairs.
7) Scrub down new (craigslist) grill that was the most covered-in-gunk thing I've ever seen in my life. (It took me a couple hours.)
8) Go to pool and lay out for an hour.
9) Paint master bathroom.
10) Clean master bathroom.
11) Decorate master bathroom with shelves and picture.
12) Go to church.
13) Go to lunch and shopping with Sam.
14) Clean up random junk laying around house and put it in attic.
15) Clean kitchen.
16) Clean living room.
Yes, I did all that in 48 hours. I also slept, showered, watered the plants, and took care of the amphibians and dogs. I'm not sure how I did all that, but I definitely wanted to share my great achievement. :)