* Use raw spaghetti strands to light hard-to-reach candles.
* Cover your snow shovel with nonstick cooking spray so the snow slides off easily.
* Hang Christmas lights vertically on the tree instead of wrapping them around and around. (Supposedly you can't tell the difference.)
* Apply a thin layer of nail polish to the bottom rim of a shaving-cream can to prevent rings from forming on the tub ledge.
* Wipe a damp sponge over upholstery to remove pet hair and lint.
* (This is more for the moms.) Instead of throwing away broken crayons, place the pieces into fun baking molds and put them in the oven at 300 degrees for about ten minutes (or until they're melted completely). The result is a really cool-shaped crayon that's all different colors.
* To loosen your microwave's splatters and stains in a flash, heat a bowl of water and lemon juice on high for 5 minutes. Then wipe the oven clean with a solution made from 1 cup water and 1 tablespoon baking soda.
Picture source unknown