Several days ago, my wonderful blogger friend Callie over at Through Clouded Glass blessed me with a "Your Blog is Fabulous Award!"...so I just had to share and give out my thanks to her!! :)
In order to receive the award, I'm supposed to list five current obsessions. (Obviously, my first and utmost obsession would be Jesus, then my husband, but I'm going to stick to the more random obsessions that you may not know about for purpose of this blog post. :) )
So here they are:
1) My baby...specifically, my baby BOY as we just found out today. :) (See my last post, Lil' Snoke. It's a.....) This would include reading about my pregnancy, reading about baby care, searching for baby items, thinking of ways to decorate his room, staring at my expanding belly, holding my breath hoping to feel his kicks, thinking of a middle name to go with his first name (Krewson), etc.
2) Eating. I am starving all the time. I carry food with me everywhere. I've been eating nearly as much as Dave, yet I haven't gained any weight in the last two weeks. It's amazing. If this is any sign of how much Krew is going to need to eat when he comes out, we may have a long road ahead of us.
3) Organizing our new house. There is sooooo much to do!! (Pictures of the house coming soon. I've been falling by the wayside on my blogging again. :( )
4) Taking care of our new yard. I love mowing the grass. And watering it and the plants. I can't wait for the day when I get to prune them. :) (Actually this obsession probably should have just been plants in general. I think many people would agree I have a few more than average.)
5) Music. I looooooove my music. It moves me in crazy, wonderful ways.
Thanks again, Callie!!