My new favorite lotion is Strawberry Swirl from the dollar spot at Target. It takes me back to my childhood days of Strawberry Shortcake. Yum yum.
I've recently realized that while many people try to avoid change, I love it. I've come to this conclusion from the following evidence:
1) I rearrange my office at work or the decorations on the wall almost once a week.
2) I don't like wearing the same outfit within, well...probably two months, at a minimum.
3) I prefer my toenails to change colors every time I paint them.
4) I don't like listening to the same type of music for more than an hour.
5) I have bold, dark colors and home and bright, girly colors at work so that the mood of my environment is constantly changing.
6) I took a personality quiz that said I enjoy change.
7) My workouts have to change, almost every day.
8) I don't like repeating recipes very often.
9) I am usually reading about 6 books at a time, because I'm constantly in the mood for something diferent.
See, now don't you agree? I have change love.
I also wanted to share with everyone that my new favorite application of almost any website is the Visual Bookshelf on Facebook. Oh my goodness it makes me sooooo giddy. I tell it what kind of books I like, and then, whalah, it recommends a whole bunch more!! Then I rate those, and it gives me even more!!! I mean, seriously, what could be better than a never-ending list of books that are selected specially for you? I am in my glory with that application. It's so amazingly sweet. :)
Post a Comment