I realize I've been a bit quiet on the blog front lately. I really hate being this way, because I really love blogging. But sometimes life hits, ya know? All the time I normally spend blogging (i.e. when Krewson is napping or in bed for the night) has been filled with other activities lately. Such as:
1. Visiting with family or friends (either at our house or elsewhere).
2. Picking up and cleaning the house.
3. Working on my pre-baby-#-2 list.
4. Uploading pictures for family.
5. Sitting in a bathtub to soothe my aching body (I've been doing a LOT of this).
6. Writing posts for my pregnancy blog (although those have been sparse as well).
And honestly, sometimes you just don't feel like saying anything at the moment. I mean, yes, I have a list of blog posts that I'm excited to write sometime in the future, but I'm just not feeling that they're a priority right now and so I just can't put my fingers to the keyboard.
And normally, when I have little to say, I fill in with pictures. But given that I'm 2 1/2 months behind on editing and uploading my pictures (eeeeeek) there aren't many of those to use, either.
Sigh. What's a girl to do?
Anyway, basically what I'm trying to say is that yes, I still care about my blog. Problem is, I care about a lot of other stuff a wee bit more than my blog. :) So THANK YOU to all of you who still care enough to stop by for my sporadic posts. :)
And PS, I'm full term on Friday. So a birth announcement should be coming within the next month! Woo hoo! :)