The interview didn't go quite as I anticipated. A few notes:
1. I tell Krew that pepperoni pizza is not a fruit, it's a food. I want to assure you that I fully realize that fruit is a food too, and that pepperoni pizza falls into other categories besides "food." However, on the spot, that's what came out of my mouth.
2. I have no idea what banana peas are.
3. I was not expecting Krew to ask ME questions.
4. At one point he says, "Blahsh**," which I believe is a word he made up and not an attempt at cursing. I decided to let it slide rather than discuss the use of appropriate language in the middle of his 4-year-old interview.
5. I was not expecting Rogan (one of our dogs) to whine and grumble through the whole interview. Please excuse my "Rogan, NO!"s.
6. A "rollover" is Krew's word for a "roll-up" which is a tortilla filled with deli meat and cheese.
7. I am fully aware that "What's your favorite clothes to wear?" is not proper English.
8. Although I may seem calm when he refuses to answer questions and won't stop singing, you can't see my face, and believe me, I was losing my patience at many points. Watching this video made me realize that he really didn't delay that long and that I do need to work on my overreactiveness.
9. His left foot is apparently his best friend.
10. If you make it far enough into the video, Grey will make a guest appearance. Yay!
My girls enjoyed the interview. :)ReplyDelete